post #1 of 3 Old 01-28-2015, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Life Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Michigan 2015 Spring Gathering.... May 2nd 2015

May 2nd 2015. Big Rapids Michigan

May in Michigan is Just starting to turn Green. In the Big Rapids area we have twisting winding roads that are paved going through the country side.

I am your Mecosta County guide, History, Facts, and Folklore. Expectations of what to see and do:

-Drive over the Largest Earth Dam in the Western Hemisphere, Hardy Dam, excellent photo op and other spots with the Muskegon River and Valley in the back ground.
-Drive up to the Castle in Canadian Lakes for photos.
-Country paved roads, hilly and twisty.
-Overnight accommodations are available at Holiday Inn or my Private Lodge, sleeps 20 and a Sauna House that is so over the top it has been written about in Finnish Newspapers.
-Bring a mate, bring kids. Family friendly fun.
-I also own a dirt bike track for kids and a large track of land for kids to explore the wilderness. My children will host your children for fun (Age 16-boy, 11-girl). Just a few items of fun: Tractor Hay Wagon rides, bows, bbguns, paintball, canoe, Kids of all ages are never bored here.
-Wildlife is all Michigan has to offer. Deer, coyote, mink, beaver, black bear, owls, and 3 of my neighbors have spotted the Cougar on my property. We have had several mountain lion sightings in the area.
-Cowboy cooking over an open fire is always fun. We also have scenic restaurants that can cater to us.
-Ladies, do not let the country life scare you off, My Lady wears heels or wedges at the Lodge and never chips a nail while there.
-Pedicures are available too.
-Touch-less Car Wash
-Mechanic available with Private Heated Garage/Storage with repairs for worst case scenario if someone has a major breakdown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-25-2015, 02:53 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 9
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello there. I'm down in Grand Rapids. Is this just a general cruise type of event?
post #3 of 3 Old 02-15-2016, 05:26 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 204
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
I missed this last year. Are you looking to do another one this year? I would love to come if you are holding another event.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode