Maserati in Oklahoma City! - Maserati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-16-2014, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Life Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Talking Maserati in Oklahoma City!

Hello all! My name is Keith, I am new to this site and I am happy to announce that Bob Moore will be opening a new Maserati dealership here in Oklahoma City June 2nd. In Edmond to be exact... I am the new lead tech here and I just wanted to share the news with any potential local owners! I hope that any questions you or I may have, can be answered on this site! If there are any questions about the new dealership, please feel free to message me! Thanks for your time ladies and gents...!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-09-2014, 04:34 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 1
Hi Keith,

I've recently started lurking on this site and just now eagerly registered upon reading your post. I have seen the opening announcement on the website and have been wondering when I would begin to hear ruminations of Maserati arriving to Oklahoma City. Are there plans to open up the used Maserati market simultaneously? I imagine the used market will continue as is the current Porsche and Audi market in the OKC metro area. Actually, I think you helped me with my Range Rover before.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-11-2014, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Life Posts: 8
Yes the rumors are true! lol. We opened this week. We have a full lot of new cars. I believe we may have only 2 used cars at the moment. I expect as time progresses, that we will recieve many more due to people trading up, as well as the dealer purchasing used cars for sale. We gladly invite you to come up and check us out. I am the technician, Ive never worked on Range Rover before. My previous experience is BMW master tech and Mercedes benz tech. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have! Thanks for the reply!

post #4 of 4 Old 03-27-2018, 07:13 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 1
Just joined and I reside in Edmond, OK.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode