Maserati Forum banner

WTB: 2002-2005 Coupe GT (Manual)

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  billyd 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Been lurking in the forums for quite sometime now (great group and great information!) and finally starting my posts with a question/want to buy thread for a Maserati Coupe with a true 3 pedal manual transmission. I know they're quite hard to come by and I've found 1-2 online on different car websites, but I thought posting here may lead to a car someone really cared for and cared about vs. a random sale that may not have service records or an accident or something like that I wouldn't want.

Please hit me up and/or post back here if you have a real manual transmission Maserati Coupe and are thinking of selling!

Cheers,
Jon

#2 ·
Good luck on the search, the 4200 GT (6MT) cars are a bit harder to find but they're out there ;)

Best Regards,

#6 ·
Sent a message to someone on FerrariChat I spoke with this week that has a manual GT quietly for sale. Sent him this thread so maybe you two can get together. Am looking for a Maserati too, but have a thing against grey interior, which his car has. His is an 04 GT 6 speed with lots of FD upgrades and 31k miles.

Best wishes. Michael.

#10 ·
Hey guys,

Sorry I've been away from the forum for a bit. Thanks for tracking down some great cars!

I'm pleased to announce that I am the very proud owner of a 2006 Maserati Coupe GT. In fact, I'm sure many of you know this exact car because it is Lorenz-06GT's previous car. I'll try to post some more pics when I get a chance (if it's not snowing here in CO), but nothing has changed since you've seen it's pictures in other threads here. Still the only GT car that really pulls off the Gransport look which is exactly what I wanted. This is my very first sports car and thanks to the work done and condition it's in, it should have a spot in my garage for quite a long time!

Looking forward to getting into the car a bit more, performing all of the maintenance services and getting a good feel of the driving experience!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.