I'm selling my 2008 Maserati GT, 4.2L, Nero / Cuoio Sella.
I typically do extremely detailed adds but it's winter here and I can't get the car out to detail and take good photos. I can and will do all of that as soon as the weather breaks but I wanted to at least get the word out. The battery is disconnected too so I don't have the exact miles but will try and get that this weekend.
- 2008, 4.2L
- Nero / Cuoio Sella
- Mileage in the low - mid 50K
- 19" Wheels, red calipers
- Front tires replaced and 4 wheel alignment late August 2017 @ 49K miles (probably needs rear tires now or soon)
- From memory, one wheel has some rash
- Underside of front bumper has normal rash - also rash mark on passenger side of front bumper low to ground
- Minimal stone chips as one would expect for the mileage
- Minimal bolster wear on driver's seat only
- headliner needs replacement
- TPMS was acting up right before I put it away for the winter - did not diagnose
- Some sticky parts - not melting but getting tacky such that dust sticks - My business has refinished the headlight control assembly.
- Glove box USB port connected, proxy file updated such that the stereo AUX port works and I have a after market BT device in the glove box so I can listen to music of ipod - that will be included.
- Interior in very good condition aside from what's been mentioned
- Paint behind doors / before rear wheel wells (the factory protective film) is a bit rough - I believe it's just the film and I have brand new OEM pieces that I will include with the car.
- Manuals, no tool kit, but I do have the tow hook.
- I've replaced the dip stick and dip stick tube as they were sized at one point.
The car is located in Orchard Park, NY. VIN, Carfax, records provided to serious interested parties.
Please call or email - please don't PM.
Dave 716-553-6130 [email protected]