Sponsor
Sponsor

Maserati Life Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello From MADNESS Autoworks!

Hello everyone!

We have now become a full paying member and sponsor of this forum so we would like to take a minute to say “Hello!” and introduce ourselves.

We operate two walk in facilities that consist of walk in store, full warehouse of parts and accessories in stock, a fabrication department and two service and installation centers.
Our California Location is in Signal Hill, CA (small industrial city inside the perimeters of Long Beach, CA). Our Texas location is in Spicewood, TX (located about 20 minutes South East of Austin).
Both locations have a knowledgeable and experienced staff that have experience with Maserati.

Our online store showcases much of our inventory, but not everything available is online. We add new product offerings almost on daily basis.

You can visit us online or call us at 562-981-6800 / 512- 982-9393 or visit either of our two locations.

Our team consists of 20+ members. Most are enthusiasts like yourselves with a passion for Automotive Aftermarket and modifying their ride.

Our company and our vehicles have been featured on Television on shows like: Speed TV My Ride Rules, Velocity Channel Car Fix, SEMA Featured Car Televised Special, Comedy Central Gabriel Iglesias Stand Up Revolution, MAV TV Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational and etc.

We have also had the opportunity to have our be highlighted at shows like SEMA, Motor Trend and Los Angeles Auto Show.

Our company goal is to offer 100% customer satisfaction. Whether you are purchasing something online, over the phone or having something installed on premises if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience please let our management know and we will do everything we can to make it right.

We also offer a Lowest Price Guarantee on every product we sell and do our best to keep our pricing as low as possible while offering great customer service. If you ever see the same product for less from a legitimate vendor let us know and we will gladly match and beat that price.

With the goal of continuing to grow our offerings, we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your support!

Here is a video of Antonio Sabato Jr's Maserati that we worked on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhQE-8l7As
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-25-2017, 04:47 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 671
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Welcome!!
Good to have another option locally.
Now to the reality:
The video is way too long and kind of redundant IMO- it could benefit from more thoughtful editing.
Also you make a statement about boosting the turbo pressure in that video that is contradictory to my experience so now I'm not convinced about your competence a a shop. You may want to rethink that. On turbo cars the boost pressure increase is the best and most practical way of power increase. Of course fuel delivery, timing, etc. have to be altered as well but my A4 has 50K miles on the clock with APR boost software and not only it completely transformed the car but also made it last and IMO lowered the wear on the components as my mechanics are amazed at the mechanical condition of the engine and transmission every time I take it in for service- hitting 130kmiles now...
There are a lot of knowledgeable owners as well as professionals on this board - being Maserati we are forged by fire so to speak. Just friendly remarks BTW.. no ill intentions here ;-)

Last edited by jacek; 04-25-2017 at 05:08 PM.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-25-2017, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Maserati Life Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacek View Post
Welcome!!
Good to have another option locally.
Now to the reality:
The video is way too long and kind of redundant IMO- it could benefit from more thoughtful editing.
Also you make a statement about boosting the turbo pressure in that video that is contradictory to my experience so now I'm not convinced about your competence a a shop. You may want to rethink that. On turbo cars the boost pressure increase is the best and most practical way of power increase. Of course fuel delivery, timing, etc. have to be altered as well but my A4 has 50K miles on the clock with APR boost software and not only it completely transformed the car but also made it last and IMO lowered the wear on the components as my mechanics are amazed at the mechanical condition of the engine and transmission every time I take it in for service- hitting 130kmiles now...
There are a lot of knowledgeable owners as well as professionals on this board - being Maserati we are forged by fire so to speak. Just friendly remarks BTW.. no ill intentions here ;-)
Hi jacek!

Thank you for the welcome and the feedback.

As far as our competency goes we have been in business since 2008 and have an excellent reputation in the FCA Community. We are the largest supplier and tuner of FIAT Vehicles in North America. In addition, we are also the largest supplier and tuner of the Alfa Romeo 4c and are now working on a number of options for the new Alfa Romeo Giulia. We have been offering parts and accessories for the Maserati for about 1 year and steadily expanding our offerings on the Maserati.

We have shipped parts and accessories for the entire Maserati line all over the world and have also had some we have modified in our facility. We have never had a technical issue with any of the Maserati modifications that we have done and the vehicles that we have worked on have and continue to work as intended.

We encourage you to check out our MADNESSAutoworks.com site along with our Facebook and Instagram Pages to see everything that we do. We have an excellent staff and a number of good options with many more on the way. We encourage you to give it a glance when you have a chance and we hope that we may be able to offer you some assistance in the near future.

Thank you again for the welcome!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode