Just had mine 5 days and already done 600 miles (winter, down here).
It's a 2013 Euro Stradale, two seater, no roll cage. It's one of the last original Stradale versions, not the newer 4 seaters.
It had 9000 miles when I received it, looks like new.
- seat bolster on drivers side bucket wears quickly, no rips, but leather worn and showing suede material under original black finish.
- the car is much faster than I had thought, I drove an Audi r8, carrera S and M3 before deciding. The stradale is the most ferocious of them all, especially noticeable in race mode.
- I have a small vibration over 130Mph (about 220Km/h) that I assume is balancing based. We have very bad minor roads here and the P Zero's have NO sidewall. I am assuming some balancing lead has come off, or a small bend in a wheel rim (ouch)
- Steering is sweet, precise, tons of feedback. Quite a lot of tramlinig, but I think the PZero's are to blame. Fast overtaking on a road with a lot of central crest is quite hard to control when done very fast.
- The infotainment system (I don't have the optional Bose System) is real crap. Really. But I guess that's what Race mode was invented for....
- Quite a lot of wind noise over the rear of the car over 220Km/k. It sounds like from the back window area. Maybe the lip spoiler?
- In general car is very solid, quiet. No rattles. I have fixed suspension (no mag ride), just as I wanted. Suspension in town is very hard, jarring, uncomfortable.
- reverse and auto 1st gear is a joke, it;s like your granny trying to control a stiff manual clutch. Horrible! (but sort of fun).
I am very impressed with the car, as a long time "M" BMW owner I thought it would be hard to get used to, but after 50Km driving it feels completely natural.
And that sound, in race mode, is worth the price alone