Maserati Forum banner

headlight level adjustment

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Shortman 
#1 ·
The headlights on my 2013 Granturismo are aimed dangerously low. the left to right auto aim when turning seems to work fine. I looked up a few threads on here but they seemed to be for other Maseratis or just inconclusive. Anyone know the solution?

#2 ·
they should auto-level, but maybe you're beyond the adjustment amount? or, maybe the headlight ride height sensor is off/bad/disconnected? (it's on one of the control arms). I'd imagine you'd get a headlight error if the latter were the case though.

there's an adjustment screw on the back of the headlight if you need it.

I'm just making an educated guess though.

#3 ·
yea from what I read if it was something like that i’d see an error code or something. is there definitely adjustment screws though? if that’s the case i’ll just do it from there. maybe it auto adjusts based on where they’re manually set from those screws.

#4 ·
I would hold up on that....You don't have very much adjustment and your liable to just make a mess of everything...They should auto adjust as mentioned...You may have a problem with the height sensor...I would be inclined to let a shop look at it...They can see the sensor values on their scan tool....Maybe remove LR tire and check linkage etc. on sensor...It's on LR lower control arm...Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.