Originally Posted by Gaussianmist
So it sounds like you've used the Foxwell with the Mas software; if so, can you reset that damn wrench light?
Yes i will reset the service icon.
Foxwell NT510 Main Function:
1. OBD engine and transmission scanner, error code read and erase.
2. Read record graph live sensor data, freeze frame data.
3. ABS Anti-lock Braking System Device Reset Tool
4. SRS Airbag Device Reset Tool
5. Some vehicle SAS Steering Wheel Angle Sensor calibration Device Reset Tool
6. Hot keys for quick access of data.
7. Some vehicle Bi-directional control tests , EPB Electronic Parking Brake service , Oil service reset
, DPF reset .
8. TPS / TBA ( Throttle body Alignment )
9. Battery Configuration, adapt battery after replacing