New MC owner! - Page 2 - Maserati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 26 Old 01-05-2019, 02:51 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 682
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
if anyone wants to trade red calipers for my black (white lettering) ones, let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 Old 01-10-2019, 01:46 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 115
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
I've got red, but would want yellow in return. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
post #18 of 26 Old 01-15-2019, 10:58 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I am new here, some of you may know me (I am carnut on Ferrarichat), and I went into Algar Ferrari on Saturday, and ended up buying a 13 MC coupe (my 4th Maserati). Seems there is a now a aftermarket out there (there was not when I bought my first GT). They are delivering the car later to I think it is the same color as your car OP. I already ordered new tires, and plan on talking to FD about their drive by wire unit.

post #19 of 26 Old 01-15-2019, 11:30 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 115
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnut1 View Post
I am new here, some of you may know me (I am carnut on Ferrarichat), and I went into Algar Ferrari on Saturday, and ended up buying a 13 MC coupe (my 4th Maserati). Seems there is a now a aftermarket out there (there was not when I bought my first GT). They are delivering the car later to I think it is the same color as your car OP. I already ordered new tires, and plan on talking to FD about their drive by wire unit.
Huge congrats! Look fwd to the pics! Enjoy my friend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
post #20 of 26 Old 01-15-2019, 12:51 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 610
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Pics once you get them please

Belgrade/Scarborough, Maine USA
2016 GT Rosso Mondiale
post #21 of 26 Old 01-15-2019, 11:26 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 150
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Howdy...welcome to the maser forum!
post #22 of 26 Old 01-17-2019, 03:15 PM

Here is mine, getting Bridgestone all seasons put on this morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	120863  
post #23 of 26 Old 02-10-2019, 10:02 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 31
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Son of a....so it was you!!

What a small world for Maser owners I had contacted Algar about that MC the night I saw it and the next day I heard back that it was sold! I must have missed it by a day honestly. But anywho....Congratulations!! I hope she won't be a garage queen!

Meanwhile, my search for a clean MC continues!
post #24 of 26 Old 02-11-2019, 11:05 AM

Yes, it was me sorry about that. I never intended to buy a car (I never do when I go there to say hello), but there it was and I could not resist. I do have way more cars than any normal (I bought a 718 Cayman to use as a track car over the weekend) needs but I have been driving the MC more than (the weather has not been that bad here, though it snowed last night) I thought I would and it took some remembering to figure out the way the controls work on the screen (and I still had a Bovee unit from another car). I will say though (not to rub it in)the car is in amazing condition, and for what I paid for it (two people have already offered to buy it from me) a bargain. I have known the manager at Algar for over 20 years and have bought (and sold them) over 20 cars, they are probably the best dealer I have ever worked with.
post #25 of 26 Old 02-12-2019, 10:07 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 31
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Yes, it was me sorry about that. I never intended to buy a car (I never do when I go there to say hello), but there it was and I could not resist. I do have way more cars than any normal (I bought a 718 Cayman to use as a track car over the weekend) needs but I have been driving the MC more than (the weather has not been that bad here, though it snowed last night) I thought I would and it took some remembering to figure out the way the controls work on the screen (and I still had a Bovee unit from another car). I will say though (not to rub it in)the car is in amazing condition, and for what I paid for it (two people have already offered to buy it from me) a bargain. I have known the manager at Algar for over 20 years and have bought (and sold them) over 20 cars, they are probably the best dealer I have ever worked with.
Glad to hear you are enjoying it!!

PS. I sent you a PM to get some feedback.
post #26 of 26 Old 02-13-2019, 10:52 AM

I replied, hope it helps.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode