please humor me, because I'm at work and trying to make the shift go by quicker tonight.
but i have been thinking for a while now, in a 1-2 years when my wife's GT3 is paid off, I would love to get one of the above, either a 458 Italia or F430 Scuderia.
Out of the two, which would you choose and why? (and only one of these two please!)
here's what I have been debating:
Pros to 430 Scud:
- limited edition that is the "highest" track orientated form of the 430
- more powerful and lighter than F430
- cheaper than 458 Italia (at least right now)
Cons to 430 Scud
- older than 458, so may have more "issues" in future
- still expensive (about $150k) for bascially a F430 that's been upgraded
Pros to 458
- newer, and damn good car
Cons to 458
- still alot of $$$, most still go for $180k+ and most are still $200k+
- not the "top of the line" version, which is the Speciale
I had the same debate with a friend, and he said he would choose the 430 Scud because it's the top of the line of that model, and he'd choose that over a "base" model, which is what the 458 is..."base" model.
I'm sure i'd be happy with either, but out of the two what would you choose and why?