installed new lowering struts,tires and then - Maserati Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-05-2019, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Life Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
installed new lowering struts,tires and then

I just put lowering struts on car and installed strut deletes and bigger tires in rear and drove it no lights on, put it on the rack to do an alignment and of course camber is way out ,I tried to adjust as far as I could. While getting it off the rack I bottomed out . then drove it about 1 minutes later abs light steering epb light, suspension light came on check engine light speedometer stopped working, figured I have a bad speed sensor.(or maybe the steering angle sensor needs to be rest but tow was not that far off) I was able to pull codes in engine module I had P1060 B1014 (I think this code is right abs sensor, not sure front or rear) I pulled codes from every module that it will let me.(new scan tool Foxwell only let me read codes no data and still cant reset oil light it said it would do that, that's another story) I will list them out if anyone has place that I can get a explanation of what they are, p1060 or its p1 060, po500 Velacita ruote posterior non valido, u1706 activity ,u1601 can line ,b1014 rh position,c1250 temp interference, u1713 p-brake can message, u1715 side accerlation sensor,u1313 ESP can line, I do under stand some of these are can buss communication codes, but I know that one code will trigger others to come on, I fell its abs sensor or steering angle sensor needs to replaced or relearned , car sits for about 15 minutes all light go off but the check engine light( cause I didn't clear)after driving for less than 1 mile abs lights comes on first then all others follow. If anyone can assist me on this and maybe a scan tool that can reset my oil light.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode