Maserati Forum banner

For Sale Dr. Gas Freq Mod rear boxes

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Masera 
#1 ·
I'll begin by saying, this set is completely priceless and irreplaceable. Whoever installs these will have a one of a kind exhaust note that is unparalleled by any other setup. The Dr. Gas Freq Mod was designed for Mustangs and LS1's to sound more like an European exotic. In that arena, they were very effective, and flow fantastically. If you could imagine, adding these to an already exotic sounding European engine, the results are otherworldly. I have Kreissiegs on one of my cars, and these sound even more exotic. I was in love with the sound, and the look, but unfortunately, park on the 8th floor of an enclosed garage, and needed something valved. The owner of Dr. Gas has retired, and these are no longer available. They are well built, and will out last your car, but rest assured, under no circumstances will there ever be another 4200 with even a similar setup.

PM me for pics, for some reason they won't upload.

$999

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll consider it if someone who is interested in buying them, requests, but I've always found video to do little justice for exhaust sound, and it would require me to reinstall them.

#5 ·
Size wise for sure, worst case, you'll have to play with the mounting points and inlet, but that should be no problem for an exhaust shop.

#6 ·
I had some spare time yesterday, so I re-installed this exhaust system. I will take some videos and post them up soon.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.