Maserati Forum banner

AC Controls

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  alancday@hotmail.com 
#1 ·
I'm a new first time owner of a Maserati, 2012 Granterismo C Sport. I purchased it out of state at a Mercedes Benz dealer in Tampa and had it shipped. On receiving it I noticed a couple of things (and was very disappointed that it wasn't disclosed by the dealer), the interior was very 'sticky' on all black plastic parts but I found a way from the forum to remedy that (thank you!). My only remaining issue is that the AC controls are frozen and none of the buttons work to adjust temperature etc. There are a few (such as re-circulation) that are lit up, so there is power to it. My first thought was to disconnect the battery and reset the electronics and on doing that I observed that during 'reboot' when they key was turned on that the control buttons temporarily worked and then the reset took over and quickly moved the temperature setting from the 70's to LOW on both sides and then froze the controls and lit up some of the controls. It remains frozen at the LOW setting and AC works/flows air.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks if you can offer suggestions!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.