Maserati Forum banner

Starting cd-c message on head unit with loudlink

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  friendgr 
#1 ·
has anyone had this happen before? just happened today for the first time. tried disconnecting loudlink unit for a while, checked connections but no luck.... it worked on first part of my day went back out to the car and suddenly got that message. any suggestions aside from the italian reboot?

#2 ·
well i got it working again after doing some troubleshooting, appears to be a loose connection on the wiring harness that came with the loudlink. Also upgraded the firmware on the unit while i was at it, hopefully the auto connect feature works better than it had been. Great product, i wouldn't want to be without it!

#4 ·
Yes how is the new firmware? I want to try it out when I get some time to do it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
you'll need a blank mini sd or standard sd card formatted to msdos. depending on your loudlink module version. Mine was a mini sd slot that was right next to a usb charging port on the loudlink unit. go to loudlink.eu and click on firmware updates in top left corner of page. Scroll down and you want version 2.5 which is for our cars and was updated in may of 17 i believe. Download the file in the link and then unzip the file. it will give you a new file fw.hex. Put that file onto your card. I unplugged the unit from the harness then inserted the card and plugged it back in. The light will go from solid green to flashing blue then green until the update is completed and back to solid green. take the card out and you're updated. This was the link i used, and you can go straight here to get the file. I would confirm compatibility. loudlink.eu/download/fw/LLK-UNIBLUE/V2520.zip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.