You know you own a Maserati when
- You change the song in your other cars and get suprised when it doesn't take 10 seconds for the CD player to respond.
- You try to change gears via paddles in your other car and end up spraying water all over your windshield or turning your brights on.
- You have to explain what a Maserati is to your friends and just give up and say "you know what a Ferrari is? Kind of like that."
- You're suprised when you leave the dealership in your other car after service and you didn't get charged 4 figures for an oil change and inspection.
- You get every Civic trying to race you at a stop light.
- All the cops in town know you on a first name basis but they always let you go on a warning.
- Every stranger has the need to tell you about their random relative who has a civic/corvette/viper that is faster than your car.
- You have to argue with people that your CC car is not a form of automatic, but they always proceed by telling you "Trust me I know my BMW has tiptronic shifting too, but it's still an auto."
All I have for now feel free to add your own.
99 Ferrari 355 F1 Spider Rosso Corsa /Blk
06 Maserati Quattroporte Bordeaux/Tan
06 Maserati Coupe GT R.I.P Black/Black
02 Maserati Spyder CC SOLD Silver/Tan & Natural