Maserati Forum banner

For Sale: 2012 Gran Tursimo Sport Convert w/CPO and Upgrades (DBW and Camera)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GreatNeckLawyer 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 2012 Gran Tursimo Sport Convert w/CPO and Upgrades (DBW, Camera, K40 Radar)

The time has come for me to part with my 2012 Gran Tursimo Sport Convertible (though I am staying within "the family" as to both my replacement car and another car).

The car is 2012 Sport Convertible, black over ivory with black stiching and carbon fiber trim, with a Formula Dynamics DBW Device and a Backup Camera that automatically appears on the factory display when shifted into reverse, as welll as bulit-in K40 Radar Detector/Lazer Jammer, Ceramic Tint on windows and Starshield on the front half of the hood and the lower sides. She has the full Sport Rims. Best part is that she is a CPO Car from Maserati, and carriers the extended factory warranty until 100,000 miles and other 1.75 years.

The car has a clean CarFax, and needs nothing (in fact, I am about to do the new Brake Pads on the front of Car).

She has about 24k miles, most of which is highway miles (and increasing because I am still driving her a bit).

I am looking for $80,000 for a fast sale, and this is a Private Party Transaction (which means no sales tax for the Buyer in some states)

I can E-Mail full pictures of Car to anyone interested, and I am on Long Island, NY.

--- ANDY

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.