Maserati Forum banner

FD DBW&ECM For Sale for 07 or 08 QP Auto

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  jerry1128 
#1 ·
DBW for QP Automatica New $1295-----Mine $900 Shipped
ECM for QP Automatica New $1995-----Mine $1500 Shipped

You need buy the Y harness from FD which conect between factory ECU and DBW&ECM

My Car is 07 QP automatic. If you have concern about if its fit on your car. Please let me know you mode and I will check for you with FD.

I will let go together for $2200 Shipped with US

ECM purchased 2 or 3 years ago, and ECM just purchased last year July 2015.

You can always feel free to contact me @ lizhe8119@hotmail.com

#2 ·
How did you like the DBW?

#3 ·
Well, It took me a while by overview from the forum how people like the FD stuff and to move first step.

And the first step was to have the DBW. You will get exactly what FD website described.

The throttle response got much improved. Its like the moment you step on the throttle you feel the power supply immediately.

DBW is a must have on the QP.

Hope it will help.

Thanks

#4 ·
It seems everyone likes it quite a bit, just curious to get a new opinion. My major complaint is that from the factory, it's not linear in the slightest bit. You either get a smooth, really slow, take off or an abrupt, neck snapper with the slightest extra touch and nothing in between.

I'd love to have this but my wife would toss me from the home with my various other car expenses lol. I'll ask around for you, glws!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.