Maserati Forum banner

WTB: GranTurismo Rear Diffuser

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DG EuroSpeed 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm looking for a rear diffuser for my GranTurismo such as the one pictured. Does not have to be CF or painted. Any and all help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They aren't up on the website right now but we do have the MC Sportline Style 4 Fin Diffuser in stock, ready to ship! Just give us a call for more details. It's a bit different from your picture but it actually looks just like the true Maserati MC Sportline parts. Of course, we can also provide the factory CF Diffuser Fins as well.

Best Regards,

#3 ·
Haha I'm actually getting my shipment from you guys tomorrow for my annual service.

Thanks!

I saw the ones you had which are just as cool, I wanted the more aggressive look. But honestly may end up going with you guys, the ones on eBay are from China...and if I learned anything swapping the shell from my key to a $30 Chinese one, well, let's just say they aren't the best quality haha.

Thanks again, you guys are the best. Next purchase will be the drive by wire module and wheel spacers :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.