Maserati Forum banner

2013 GTC For Sale or Lease

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bushman 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a Black on Black 2013 GTC with very low miles 7500. There is not a single scratch or dent on it...so PERFECT condition. It's still under factory warranty.

I have 8 months left on my lease if you'd like to take it over. Payments are around $1,300 mo. Then you can purchase the car for a very reasonable $65,000 or turn it in. It's a great way to get a smoking deal on a car or just test it out for a few months without the hassle of selling it.

The lease can have 40,000 miles when you turn it in so you can drive it like crazy and not worry. Of course, if you plan to purchase it at lease end, you won't want to do that.

It's black on black with the red stitching. Very nice and classic looking. Rides like new...zero issues.

Located in MA.

I will not negotiate or reply to those that make lower offers. I'd be fine keeping it for the next 8 months too. Let me know if you're interested.

Mark

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.