Maserati Forum banner

2006 6 Speed Manual Coupe for sale

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Island Maser 
#1 ·
The car is a friend of mines who I tracked down and helped him purchase. The car is in Scottsdale AZ right now. Car is black/black with under 20K on it and totally stock. It has the Vintage Emblem/PKG, Skyhook, The better sound system-Aubiritum or some thing like that. Way better then my stock system. Here is what I know about the car. We did a PPI on it and had it serviced after the purchase. Owner is 70 and only put 2k on since purchase a little over a year ago. He never left Phoenix with it. I tracked the car down from a dealer in S. Cal. who purchased the car out of Nashville TN. I had a PPI done and drove the car back to AZ. I have driven it several times since and have probably put the most miles on the car in the last couple of years. Cars runs perfect and has zero issues. If I was not attached so much to my car with has 55k on it I would buy this one. Better suspension with the Skyhook and better sound system. My wheels and Exhaust and it would be good to go. The car had been hit in the rear. The repair was well done and the only issue I could fine is the car is missing the rear valance screen. I could not find a source and the owner didn't really care. The car has been resprayed once. I am assuming after it was hit in the rear. The paint is ok but does show some wear in a couple of areas. I had my exotic car detailer spend 2 days buffing the car after purchase. The picture below if the link works is right after it was buffed. It looked very good but it is not perfect. It is a black car and they show everything. The car is also 10 years old. Down the road I see a repaint or wrap in this cars future but not for several years and only if the owner is pretty anal. Pvt message me or call my cell is interested. I don't have any more pics of the car sorry. He is pretty technically challenged but I can get his son to help with more. My cell 253-358-0085

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn....=4379f51aca45da6fa4dcfd7893818a8e&oe=580FD92B

See less See more
#3 ·
The front and rear bumpers are not right for the 05-06 facelift :nerd:

#4 ·
Sorry guys- You are correct- it is a 2004

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.