Maserati Forum banner

Used-Larini-LARINI-SPORTS-EXHAUST-REAR-BOXES - QP

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  alvav 
#1 ·
Used Larini LARINI SPORTS EXHAUST REAR BOXES ("Mufflers") - pick up only NW UK (they will fit in the boot of a QP !)

He is the link on Larinis web site http://larinisystems.com/collection/...oxes-quad-tips

I had them on my 4.2 QP GT Sport Automatica for three years then removed them putting the stock ones on prior to sale.

I understand that these will replace either the 4.2 and the 4.7 stock on both the QP or GT (but please check for yourselves)

The first time you start your Maser after putting these Mufflers on you will smile and you will probably swear - the sound differential is incredible.

My car was louder, deeper and rev'ed freely. On overrun (when you back of the accelerator) you get a fantastic series of pops and crackles.

The diameter of the exit pipes are larger than the stock, these give a more aggressive view from behind.

Any fitter will switch these over from the stock ones in about an hour.

In the UK these are £2200 new and $2,880 in the UK.

They have a few scuffs and tar spots (which do come off with elbow grease) on the parts that are under the car but the visible end tips are highly polished and look stunning.

£1000 ono

07976528324 Jason

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.