Maserati Forum banner

For Sale: 21" Forged Wheels 2014 QP GTS

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  mikep17 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I am selling my 21" BLK Wheels, 901-GTR (wheels only). They are 3-piece forged aluminum. Gloss black outer lip w/ matte black center and inner barrel.

21"x9" in the front and 21"x10.5" in the rear. I am not sure of the weight of each wheel or the offsets but I can get that information if needed.

They retail for around 11K. I've had these wheels for about a year and they've been on the car for around 8,000 miles. They are in good condition with a few minor marks (see attached close ups).

I am asking $4500 + shipping but would prefer local pickup if possible. I am in NY.

There are additional pictures of the car and wheels on www.blkwheels.com

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey guys,

I decided that I want to sell the tires as well. This setup will fit a 2014+ Maserati Quattroporte perfectly and I believe a Ghibli with spacers. The wheels are 21" BLK 901-GTR 3-piece forged aluminum. Gloss black outer lip w/ matte black center and inner barrel. Tire tread is probably about 50%.

Wheel Specs
Front -21"x9" +36 offset
Rear - 21"x10.5" +32 offset
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Tire Specs
Front - Hankook Ventus V12 245/35/21
Rear - Michelin Pilot Super Sport 295/30/21

This setup retails for around 11K. I've had these wheels for about a year and they've been on the car for around 9,000 miles. They are in good condition with a few minor marks (see attached close ups).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.