LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Maserati Life Posts: 578
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
"Top 5 Worst Vehicles of 2017"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtyg31nQQik

......Granted it's only 1 person's opinion (but backed with some leading car media's opinions also), still 4 out of 5 cars listed are FCA products........hmmm, why am I not surprised.

2013 Maserati GT MC Convertible: Bianco Eldorado/Nero; Carbon Fiber Aero Package; Interior Carbon Package-Evo I+II; 20% tint; clear bra; Larini sport cats

2008 Ferrari F430 Spider: Avus Bianco exterior/Red leather interior; Daytona seats; Carbon Fiber dash trim and steering wheel; 20% tint; clear bra; Sport exhaust (LOUD!)

2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano: Nero/Cuoio; F1 superfast transmission; Daytona seats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 05:58 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 140
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
This idiot is in the top 5 worst YouTuber. Not sure why anyone want to watch this trollish retard. His s class review and "peeves" cemented my dislike for this douchy piece of shit.
post #3 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 05:58 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by psb1013 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtyg31nQQik

......Granted it's only 1 person's opinion (but backed with some leading car media's opinions also), still 4 out of 5 cars listed are FCA products........hmmm, why am I not surprised.
Lol! My sentiments exactly

post #4 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 05:59 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 79
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhobz View Post
This idiot is in the top 5 worst YouTuber. Not sure why anyone want to watch this trollish retard. His s class review and "peeves" cemented my dislike for this douchy piece of shit.
Amen to that brother.
post #5 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
LOL.

Seriously though, it's a fact that FCA cars are some of the worst in the industry when comes to safety, reliability, and resale value.

I've owned 2 Jeeps and 1 Chrysler vehicle in my lifetime..........absolute, utter cheap garbage.

2013 Maserati GT MC Convertible: Bianco Eldorado/Nero; Carbon Fiber Aero Package; Interior Carbon Package-Evo I+II; 20% tint; clear bra; Larini sport cats

2008 Ferrari F430 Spider: Avus Bianco exterior/Red leather interior; Daytona seats; Carbon Fiber dash trim and steering wheel; 20% tint; clear bra; Sport exhaust (LOUD!)

2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano: Nero/Cuoio; F1 superfast transmission; Daytona seats
post #6 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 06:29 PM

You get no arguments from me about FCA products. I'm embarrassed that we are even associated with Chrysler.

But I just hate this guy's face for some reason. Like a profound hatred... He's got one of the most punchable faces of all time. I think if I just walk by him I'll turn around and deck him one. His shrill feminine voice doesn't help his lost cause face either..
post #7 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 06:36 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 26
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Comes across as an over opinionated twat, the sort you find in sports bars all over the world except this twat advertises the fact he's a twat on the internet as well :-)
post #8 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
You get no arguments from me about FCA products. I'm embarrassed that we are even associated with Chrysler.

But I just hate this guy's face for some reason. Like a profound hatred... He's got one of the most punchable faces of all time. I think if I just walk by him I'll turn around and deck him one. His shrill feminine voice doesn't help his lost cause face either..

.......However, he did give a glowing review of the GT Sport a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Gqvl0VqBo

post #9 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 08:47 PM

He did ?!?!?

Fuck him and the borrowed GT he rode in on.
post #10 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 09:24 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 63
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:

Very punchable face. And this is coming from a guy who's been told many times that i have an incredibly punchable face, lol. So that is saying something.

Agreed with everyone else on the embarassment of being associated with Chrysler/FCA. Literally known as having the worst quality of any car brand ... if I didn't have such a love for the GT i'd have jumped ship over to an f430 or gallardo awhile ago. I still might switch over to an f430 ... I think Lambo is over producing cars these days (much like maserati with the crap ghibli's) ... ferrari still is a bit more 'rare'. I appreciate that aspect.
post #11 of 35 Old 05-16-2017, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

"But I'm such a Nice guy!"

"Top 5 Worst Vehicles of 2017"-vehicle-virgins-parker-shares

post #12 of 35 Old 05-17-2017, 04:37 PM

post #13 of 35 Old 05-19-2017, 11:26 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 5
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not to mention the entire time he has a thread hanging from his sleeve.

Oh, wait. That's his arm.
post #14 of 35 Old 05-19-2017, 01:10 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 51
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Are we posting girls "reviewing" cars? If so I'll leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsS-Kf2EmLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1VF0bm8TqM

flâneur

[French; noun] one who strolls around aimlessly but enjoyably, observing life and his surroundings.
post #15 of 35 Old 05-19-2017, 01:18 PM

She had some "sadness" behind those eyes... Maybe daddy issues ? Still I'd let her be wife number 3.. maybe 4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode