Maserati Forum banner

New guy with a 2014 GT S

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jawaii99 
#1 ·
After tiring of my last toy, the search began for it's replacement and I soon settled on Italian. I had it down to the new Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio and the Maserati GranTurismo. A friend works at a dealership that handles both and he set me up on back to back test drives. Honestly, I wanted both. But after spending time lurking on both forums, it became clear that my current attitude and desires are more of a GranTurismo mindset. A search lead me to a 2014 GT S coupe, Blu Oceano with Cuoio interior with 3000 miles. What a car! It is gorgeous; handles like a dream; rides like a magic carpet; quick enough to put a smile on your face and enough luxury for "Grey Poupon!"

Taking it to it's first show Sunday, just for fun. (I'm finding lots of excuses to take it out just for fun.)

Gonna keep this one a while!:grin2:

#6 ·
Mine is also a 2014 in the same color combination. I am very pleased with the car. It has been bulletproof so far. My Lexus LS is the "best" car I have ever owned. The Maserati is the "most wonderful" car I have ever owned. Bought it new and could not care less about the depreciation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.