post #1 of 9 Old 01-05-2017, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Maserati Life Posts: 2,283
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
New York Maserati Owners Interested?

Hi guys wanted to post before I came to NY. Normally, if I travel into different states for various purposes I post on the forum to help people.

Next week I will be coming to Manhattan for my wife's job interview at Rockefeller. She actually has a few job interviews in NY this month. I think one towards the end of the month in Albany as well. I'm basically going out to visit with friends as she gives her talk at the University, seems she made the top 5% of applicants after her paper posted, and will be interviewing.

I am just seeing if there's any interest to meet up, get your car scanned, reset KISS points, etc., etc. I actually meet with Chris (forum moderator) a few times a year when he flies from overseas. One of the best men I know, and great to have a drink and chat with. If you're not interested it's okay. I just don't want to bring the scan tool with me if there isn't any interest. I get restless with these type of things and would rather be working on something....lol.

If you also have Ferraris (or friends with them) I have more access on the scan tool with them than even Maserati (except F355s). For instance, F360, F430, 599's etc. You can see a few of the vehicles on recently serviced vehicles on my website.

I will have a rental SUV and parking paid for by the University. So if you want to meet somewhere the GPS can take me that's fine as well. Just post or PM if interested. Seems like depending on other offers there actually might be a chance of us moving there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-05-2017, 07:06 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Im interested. 2009 QP and a 2015 Ferrari California T.
When are you going t be in NYC, and can your scanner "talk" to both of those cars?
post #3 of 9 Old 01-05-2017, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatNeckLawyer View Post
Im interested. 2009 QP and a 2015 Ferrari California T.
When are you going t be in NYC, and can your scanner "talk" to both of those cars?
I'm certain it can talk to the Quat. not sure on the F car only because I haven't tried one that new just yet. My website if you'd like to see the cars recently I've done work on. Gallery of Serviced Vehicles | craig-waterman.com

I just installed Larini sport cats/X pipe; Formula Dynamics DBW, and ECU tune on a 2009 Quat S that has the 4.7l in it so I know I can get into most sub-systems for that. Actually, here is a video with the Client taking off in it. It was a bit more touchy than he was used to so it cut out initially before he took off. Go down about 6 posts here:https://www.facebook.com/WhiteDovesE...PAGES_TIMELINE and you can see it. I was pretty impressed with how everything came out on it, as well as the Client of course..lol. It's hard to post on both Facebook, and the website so I of course don't have every car I've ever worked on there. Good preview if nothing else. Pretty sure you can ask anyone here that knows me for references without an issue.

I should be leaving Boston on Monday, and staying I think till the 12th.

craig-waterman.com

post #4 of 9 Old 01-10-2017, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Arrived in Manhattan last night staying at Rockefeller University.

craig-waterman.com
post #5 of 9 Old 01-10-2017, 08:25 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 63
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Arrived in Manhattan last night staying at Rockefeller University.
PM me a contact number for you, and lets see if we can get together before you leave.

--- ANDY
post #6 of 9 Old 01-11-2017, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Sorry Andy, I was out all last night and looks like I actually will be heading back today after my wife's talk at the University. Don't worry though I will be back next week for NYU with her as well. This is my vacation time....lol. Additionally, it seems very likely we actually might be moving here they were really impressed with her research. Wow, this University has deep pockets, and unconventional ways to make sure their job candidates want to be here. In either case, I will PM you and keep you updated.

craig-waterman.com
post #7 of 9 Old 01-11-2017, 03:14 PM

InnerCircle

Maserati Life Posts: 58
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
craig, you still thinking about stopping through albany? fil

After years of road race cars, followed by aircraft ownership, I have decided to get involved with something more reliable and less costly to repair - an Italian car.
post #8 of 9 Old 01-11-2017, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffina3 View Post
craig, you still thinking about stopping through albany? fil
Yes absolutely, she has a job interview at Albany Medical College as well, on the 22nd-24th so I will be there! Wouldn't miss it Fil. I didn't forget about you.

craig-waterman.com
post #9 of 9 Old 01-18-2017, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

InnerCircle

Guys just letting you know I am in Manhattan again till Friday morning. Andy, I've already PM'd you. I definitely brought the scan tool with me guys if you need me.

craig-waterman.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode