post #16 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 06:26 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 118
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam01 View Post
Yep, also read it

was recommending to use the AutoGlym product for plastics - something I won't do on mine. Clean only with water, no chemicals
Smart move--You will be wasting your money using AutoGlym to solve a problem that cannot be solved with a product that is purchased off the store shelf. Once again another statement from Maserati Blue which is 100% INCORRECT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 07:08 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 1,767
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
There is no need to be aggressive and I didn't want to give more life this discussion, but about two years ago myself and a friend of mine sent you all the buttons from a 4200 Spyder. When the buttons came back we found out to our amazement that the graphics on the buttons are just plain stickers. This of course caused me to write to this forum and I clearly described my disappointment.

I wouldn't mind if your website clearly stated that the buttons will come back with stickers on them, but it wasn't written anywhere, we expected that the buttons would have printed graphics.

Anyway, that discussion ended a long time ago, but it would be incorrect to say that this never happened. Maybe the user "285ferrari" wasn't around back then? I don't know.

Lets just agree that we disagree

--

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.
post #18 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maserati Blue View Post
There is no need to be aggressive and I didn't want to give more life this discussion, but about two years ago myself and a friend of mine sent you all the buttons from a 4200 Spyder. When the buttons came back we found out to our amazement that the graphics on the buttons are just plain stickers. This of course caused me to write to this forum and I clearly described my disappointment.

I wouldn't mind if your website clearly stated that the buttons will come back with stickers on them, but it wasn't written anywhere, we expected that the buttons would have printed graphics.

Anyway, that discussion ended a long time ago, but it would be incorrect to say that this never happened. Maybe the user "285ferrari" wasn't around back then? I don't know.

Lets just agree that we disagree
I did a job for your friend, not you. I explained in full exactly what we do when we refinish to your friend, not you. Your friend was pleased with the work and payed me in full, not you. We also have our Disclaimer Page listed right on our website for all to read and see which explains exactly what we do. We take care of our customers 100% with there needs.

So not sure why YOU continue to bring up this instance when in reality this had nothing to do with you. Your friend had work done by us and was pleased, just because you were not pleased doesn't give you the right to bash our work. It was not your car, your money or your buttons. You have NEVER contracted us to do any work for you.

You are telling users here about some AutoGlym product that helps with sticky problems forming which is 100% totally false.

We have accounts with over 100 dealers/shops in the US alone, not counting an agreement with Maserati USA. We even do warranty work for Maserati.

So bottom line is users here can listen to you, having no experiences other than your friends car or I can provide them with solutions from years of experience dealing with sticky parts as well as 100's of satisfied customers and references. We will let the users here decide for themselves...
post #19 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Maserati Life Posts: 4,053
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Lorenz-06MT
285 ferrari, im sorry but please no need to get agressive here. HEs just giving his opinion here and hes allowed. Heres an example,,,if my friend buys a set of new speakers and they sound like crap im gonna express my opinion about them even tho he bought them, wether he likes them or not if they sound like crap id say so. Theres been many differences of opinions on here from wheels to even Maserati dealerships. Maybe the best way to look at it as a way to improve about a product. If i was making a product and someone gave a bad review id try to find a way to make it better. Lets make our Maserati experience even better...
post #20 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 09:40 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 1,767
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Well, my friend bought the cheapest car he could find, so we could go together in a long road trip around Europe, and then he would sell the car once we got back. In order to sell the car easier/quicker I suggested we try your services, so as to make the interior better. So yeah we didn't follow through with complaints etc because my friend sold the car in a few days after we got back, so it didn't matter to us anymore.

I am not bashing at anyone and I didn't want to cause such a long discussion. As I said, we agree that we disagree.

--

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it.
post #21 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 09:47 PM
Sponsor
Sponsor

I agree to, that its good to disagree haha,,,im done with this one. I just need to find a car still haha..hopefully with no bad buttons.
post #22 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORENZ-GS06 View Post
285 ferrari, im sorry but please no need to get agressive here. HEs just giving his opinion here and hes allowed. ..
Were you aware he made these same accusations a couple years ago on this forum??? I thought it was done and over also, but once again he drags back up his opinion without allowing the owner of the car who was PLEASED, speak for himself. Then gives false information to users here..

I guess as long as the other 100's of customers and dealers/shops as well as Maserati USA is pleased with our work that is all that matters.
post #23 of 161 Old 08-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Sponsor
Sponsor

285 dont worry, customers will be still coming ur way,,, anyway hope the guy who started this thread got his his buttons fixed haha
post #24 of 161 Old 08-25-2012, 06:55 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 157
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have personally seen the work done by sticky no more. It was excellent!

2004 Coupe CC Nuvolari Gray; Larini Mufflers; FD DBW
And the most incredible stereo in the world!!!
post #25 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 05:28 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 39
I agree that Sticky No More uses stickers that r cheap. I had it done and am not happy with the stickers. I now use Plastic Dip found at Home Depot to touch up the buttons and now u can use Autogleam to protect them.

Always Keep Smiling and Enjoy your Ride
2002 Spyder C.C. Azzurro Argentina Met/Cuoio Sella Tubi, FD DBW, FD Sway Bars, FD Lowering Springs FD Wheel Spacer 15mm, 25mm, Door Speakers Focal 130KR Mid/Tweeter 140W & Back 130KRC Mid 140W, JL Audio 8" sub, Arc Audio amplifiers
98 Porsche Boxster PSS9, S Brakes, EVO Cold Air..., Light Flywheel
92 Lexus SC400 sold
07 Lexus RX350
97 Mazda Miata Sway Bar, Cold Air ...
post #26 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 06:00 AM

Maserati Life Posts: 722
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
So we have opposing opinions

Perhaps BarryM u might want to post up a detail pic. so we can get a perspective of the workmanship

gs mcv#128
post #27 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:

Perhaps BarryM u might want to post up a detail pic. so we can get a perspective of the workmanship
Yes, please post pics of your solution. I would love to see what your buttons look like since you redid them. I would like to learn more about your process.

Here are a few before and after of buttons that Stickynomore has refinished.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	014 [800x600].JPG
Views:	369
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	12272   Click image for larger version

Name:	012 (2) [800x600].JPG
Views:	363
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	12273   Click image for larger version

Name:	008 [800x600].JPG
Views:	497
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	12274   Click image for larger version

Name:	029 [800x600].JPG
Views:	414
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	12275   Click image for larger version

Name:	026 [800x600].JPG
Views:	428
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	12276  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Buttons (2) [800x600].JPG
Views:	476
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	12277  

Last edited by 285ferrari; 08-27-2012 at 01:47 PM.
post #28 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 06:16 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 392
Do you guys fix the knobs on the Maserati Gransport? If so, how do you remove them?

Thanks!

2006 Maserati Gransport LE - Grigio Nuvolari / Cuoio Sella
2001 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXI - Black / Black

"Once you go Italian, you'll stick with your stallion"
post #29 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Maserati Life Posts: 395
Quote:

here's a previous thread on this as well:

FIX scratched up dash buttons for under $10 and nearly perfect!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosso Mondiale on Cuoio hides Spyder ....Sold....
Formula Dynamics Drive By Wire
Formula Dynamics Sport Springs
Formula Dynamics Carbon Kevlar Pads
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Denso Iridium Plugs
Larini X-Pipe and DeCats
post #30 of 161 Old 08-27-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarjr View Post
Do you guys fix the knobs on the Maserati Gransport? If so, how do you remove them?

Thanks!
Yes, we can do the HVAC knobs. The panel needs to be opened to remove the knobs.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Maserati Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode